Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Check out the trailer for the horror convention documentary, FANTASM!


 A few days ago I did a blog post about an upcoming documentary about horror fans and horror conventions called, FANTASM.  The film was written & directed by , and explores the bonds formed by horror movie fans at all the different horror conventions held all throughout the year.

  Well, somehow, I failed to realize that a trailer was already made for this film, so I didn't want to just not post the trailer, so I am doing another post about FANTASM tonight and introducing you to the trailer! 

  This looks like it is going to be a very interesting film.  I am extremely interested in this project, because I have been to a horror convention every year for the past 6 or 7 years.   I love the conventions and have seen the instant camaraderie and friendships form. So, check out the trailer and then look for a full review of FANTASM coming soon to this website!
 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing about this. I'm going to definitely watch this.

    ReplyDelete