Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Watch the awesome trailer for THE WALKING DEAD Season 4!

 

  AMC has released the trailer for the upcoming season of THE WALKING DEAD, and it looks incredible!  The trailer has been popping up all over facebook and the web, so you have probably already seen this, but just in case you haven't, check it out now! 
  Season 4 of AMC's THE WALKING DEAD premieres October 13th at 9/8 Central!
Watch the trailer and comment below to let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. Walking dead season 4 trailer released know more visit http://trendsxpress.blogspot.in/2013/07/walking-dead-season-4-trailer-released.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newest episode of the much awaited TV series The Walking Dead Season 4 will be online for the next couple of days. Few months after the 3rd season ended, you’re going to experience the same thrill and excitement that you felt before. watch the walking dead online | watch the walking dead season 4 episode 1 online

    ReplyDelete