Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Play the AMERICAN HORROR STORY web game!


  If you are not a fan of AMERICAN HORROR STORY, you should be.  The first season was amazing, it was honestly one of my favorite shows on TV.  I didn't get a chance to watch much of the 2nd season, called AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  ASYLUM, but I plan to change that when AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  ASYLUM - THE COMPLETE SECOND comes out on DVD on October 8th from 20th Century Fox home entertainment. 
  In anticipation of the DVD/Blu-ray release, a fun web based game has been created where the player tries to escape the Asylum by choosing a certain sequence of doors!  The game is pretty fun, so check it out and then check out AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  ASYLUM on DVD and Blu-ray next month!

CLICK HERE to play the American Horror Story: Asylum game

CLICK HERE to pre-order the DVD
CLICK HERE to pre-order the Blu-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment