Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The AMERICAN GUINEA PIG trailer is finally here!


http://beneaththeunderground.com/agpbouquet/








 


  A few weeks ago, I posted about the AMERICAN GUINEA PIG film coming out soon.  This is a  reboot of the original Japanese GUINEA PIG film series.   Well, the trailer is finally out, and I have to tell you, this trailer blew me away.   I was expected some good gore, but nothing like this. This was gore on a sickening level, and I loved every second of it....should I be concerned about that? Ha!  Oh well.  Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.  They do not make movies like this anymore....fortunately for us, Director Stephen Biro is changing that.  
Watch the trailer, then leave a comment and let me know what you think! 


CLICK HERE  to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW...that is insanely realistic!! I'd love to see a behind-the-scenes featurette on how they pulled some of those scenes off. But it's a definite must-see for me!!

    ReplyDelete