Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Check out the trailer for the killer mermaid flick called....well, KILLER MERMAID!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3171764/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  The title says it all!  KILLER MERMAID is about a killer mermaid!  Previously known by it's other title, NYMPH, this film from Epic Pictures Group will be available On Demand and on DVD next month  (9/9/14).   Here is the basic synopsis from the Epic Pictures website:

 Two beautiful young women go on an exotic Mediterranean vacation and uncover the watery lair of a killer mermaid hidden beneath an abandoned military fortress. What was once a carefree adventure becomes a deadly fight for survival.

  I think this film looks like it could be really good!  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment