Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Check out the trailer for the killer mermaid flick called....well, KILLER MERMAID!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3171764/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  The title says it all!  KILLER MERMAID is about a killer mermaid!  Previously known by it's other title, NYMPH, this film from Epic Pictures Group will be available On Demand and on DVD next month  (9/9/14).   Here is the basic synopsis from the Epic Pictures website:

 Two beautiful young women go on an exotic Mediterranean vacation and uncover the watery lair of a killer mermaid hidden beneath an abandoned military fortress. What was once a carefree adventure becomes a deadly fight for survival.

  I think this film looks like it could be really good!  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


2 comments:


  1. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it
    touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting.
    Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete