Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I'm baaack!


  That's right, I'm back from another amazing trip down to Dallas, TX for the world famous TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!!   I always have such a great time.  People from all over the world come to this convention.  This year I met a guy from the U.K. who flew over here just for TFW!  It was his first time to the states!  Horror fans are awesome!   If you ever get the chance to go, I really urge you to do it.  Start saving now, and by next April you too can be walking among the horror stars! 
  If you are new to the 4H horror blog, welcome!  I passed out some post cards and business cards at the convention, so hopefully we'll have a few new blog readers!  If you are visiting because you saw my postcards at TFW, leave me a comment and let me know!   
  We have some exciting stuff coming up, including a Blu-ray Giveaway coming up in just a few days!  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment