Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 23, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, May 24th, 2016













Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's coming out tomorrow, 5/23:

*  AMERICAN GOTHIC:  THE COMPLETE SERIES  [DVD]
*  THE DEVIL'S WOODS  [DVD]
*  DUSK  [DVD]
*  KILLER DAMES:  TWO GOTHIC CHILLERS BY EMILIO P. MIRAGLIA   [Arrow Blu-ray Box Set]
*  MANHUNTER  [Blu-ray]
*  PARANORMAL SEX TAPE  [DVD]
*  SPECTERS  [DVD]
*  SUBJECT 0:  SHATTERED MEMORIES  [DVD and Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment