Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, July 12th












Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that came out today, 7/12:

*  13 CAMERAS  [DVD]
*  CARNIVAL OF SOULS  [Criterion Collection BD]
*  CAT IN THE BRAIN  [Grindhouse Releasing DVD/BD combo]
*  FRANKENSTEIN:  DAY OF THE BEAST  [DVD]
*  GREEN ROOM  [DVD & BD]
*  HUNTERS  [BD]
*  iZOMBIE:  COMPLETE 2ND SEASON  [DVD & BD]
*  JUST DESSERTS:  THE MAKING OF CREEPSHOW  [BD]
*  MILFS VS. ZOMBIES  [DVD]
*  MODEL HUNGER   [DVD]
*  ROAD GAMES  [BD]
*  SEXY SISTERS  [Full Moon's Jess Franco Collection DVD]

*  SLASHER:  SEASON 1  [DVD & BD]
*  SODOMANIAC  [DVD]
*  VANISHED  [DVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment