Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

The BLAIR WITCH 3 trailer is here!!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4426214/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_3  As you may have heard by now, director Adam Wingard's new horror film, which has had the title "THE WOODS", is actually the  next instalment in the BLAIR WITCH PROJECT films!   The fake title was used to keep it a secret for as long as possible, but it has now been revealed that this is BLAIR WITCH 3.   The film is titled just BLAIR WITCH, and is supposed to be a direct sequel to the original BLAIR WITCH PROJECT.   This is what 2000's BOOK OF SHADOWS:  BLAIR WITCH 2 should have been, but as you recall the filmmakers took that "sequel" in a completely different direction.  I am glad we have a true sequel to the first film now. 

Here is the basic plot synopsis from I found from an article about the film on the Dread Central website:

A group of college students venture into the Black Hills Forest in Maryland to uncover the mysteries surrounding the disappearance of James’ sister who many believe is connected to the legend of the Blair Witch. At first the group is hopeful, especially when a pair of locals offer to act as guides through the dark and winding woods, but as the endless night wears on, the group is visited by a menacing presence. Slowly, they begin to realize the legend is all too real and more sinister than they could have imagined.


Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think....I think this film looks like it is
going to super scary and a great follow up to the original!




CLICK HERE to check out the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment