Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

It's Paul Blart vs. Dawn of the Dead!!


  Ha!  I love when people take trailers to comedy films and re-mix them into horror trailers.  This time around the folks at Digital Spectrum Studios have mixed together scenes from PAUL BLART:  MALL COP with scenes from 2004's DAWN OF THE DEAD remake.   Looks like these zombies wouldn't stand a chance if they invaded Officer Blart's mall!  

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment