Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Confessions of a Horror movie buff.....I have never seen AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON


The newest issues of RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE is out, and this issue features the genre classic, AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. It is with great regret that I let all my readers know, that I, Zombie Hayes, have never seen AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. I have seen countless articles and interviews about the film, have heard many raves from fans across the country, and even had the chance to meet the star of the film, David Naughton. Yet here I am.....28 years after the film's release, and I have still not witnessed this classic John Landis (writer/director) film. Well, along with the magazine, a new special Edition DVD (and blu-ray) came out today, so I will pick up the film up this week and I promise to watch the film A.S.A.P. I am deeply ashamed, and hope all my horror fans can find it in there bloody heart to forgive me!

3 comments:

  1. I envy you! I would love to see An American Werewolf in London for the first time. Having seen it countless times, I can only hope you enjoy the movie without bringing any baggage when you watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't wait. I went by after work today and got the new special edition that just came out Yesterday...i plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayes,
    Don't tell anyone...but I've never watched it all the way through, either! Seen lots of clips...but never taken the time. Let me know if I need to fix this once you've seen it!
    -Billy

    ReplyDelete