Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 14, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 9/15:

* AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (FULL MOON EDITION DVD)
* CALL ME A PSYCHO
* DEADGIRL
* FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VII: THE NEW BLOOD (New Special Edition)
* FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VIII: JASON TAKES MANHATTAN (New Special Edition)
* GRACE
* NO THROUGH ROAD
* PHANTASM II
* PVC-1
* THE WOLF MAN (1941) Special Edition

This is a great week for horror fans, with the release of the special editions of FRIDAY THE 13th PARTS VII and VIII and the release of PHANTASM II, available for the first time EVER on DVD!!!

(**NOTE**--sorry no trailer links this time...I am in a hurry! I will try to go back and add some trailer links later tonight or tomorrow! Thanks)

1 comment:

  1. About time we got Phantasm II, eh?

    No mention of the new Dark Shadows DVDs? Certainly they deserve at least a mention!

    : )

    ReplyDelete