Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases, Sept 22 nd

Here are the Horror related DVD's that came out today, Tuesday, Sept. 22nd:

* ALBINO FARM
* AUTOPSY OF THE DEAD
* CLIVE BARKER'S BOOK OF BLOOD
* THE CHOSEN ONE
* FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE SERIES - THE FINAL SEASON & COMPLETE SERIES
* THE HAUNTED WORLD OF EL SUPERBEASTO


I picked up THE HAUNTED WORLD OF EL SUPERBEASTO after work today....I will watch it soon, so keep checking back for a review of the film! I think it looks like it will be a lot of fun! Click the title above to watch the trailer!!

Also..for all you die hard NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD fans...check out AUTOPSY OF THE DEAD, a very in-depth documentary on the making of the film, along with rare behind the scenes footage, and a visit back to set locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment