Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Check out Full Moon Entertainment's latest feature, EVIL BONG 3D!

The great folks at Full Moon Entertainment mailed me a DVD containing the first 22 minutes of their latest feature, EVIL BONG 3D!!!    I checked it out and I have to say I think anyone that gets a chance to check this out in the theaters is in for a big treat!   The first 22 mins went by super quick and left me wanting to see more asap!!   The acting was actually pretty good and the movie is full of fun humor.  I can't wait to see more!  The film is playing in limited theaters around the country, so check it out if you live close to one of these spots where it is playing.   Here is the list of upcoming showings:

4/16 - Madcap Theaters--Tempe, AZ
4/20 - Inwood Theater--Dallas, TX
4/22 - Plaza Theater--Atlanta, GA
4/23 - Orpheum Theater--Madison, WI
4/30 - Hollywood Theater--Portland, OR
5/14 - The Forum Arts Center--New Jersey

Along with the film screening there will be an opening act by Charles Band's Full Moon Horror Road Show!  Also, not only is the film in 3D, but it is also being shown in awesome Sniff-O-Rama!!  You will get a scratch and sniff card and the movie will tell you when to scratch the appropriate smell!!
Also, if that weren't enough, there will be special celeb's on hand at these screenings, including stars such as Sig Haig, Jeffrey Combs, Stuart Gordan, and more!  CLICK HERE to see the list of which celebrities will be at each screening.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website
CLICK HERE to purchase advance tickets for these screenings

3 comments:

  1. This bad boy is popping up on a lot blogs all of a sudden..has the potential to be a great horror-stoner genre crossing flick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Stoked on this! I could go to the one in Tempe. You planning on going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The closest one to me is the Dallas, TX screening, but I'm not going to be able to go. Looks like these screeings are going to be lots of fun, esp. with all the special guests and extra stuff going on. If you go to the one in Tempe, please report back and let me know how it was!

    ReplyDelete