Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

John Cusack to play Edgar Allan Poe in Relativity Media's film, THE RAVEN

I'm not sure how I hadn't heard about this, but I just saw on Bloody-Disgusting.com that the first pic of John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe in the film, THE RAVEN, has been released.  I didn't even know Cusack was starring in a film as Edgar Allan Poe!    Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

A fictionalized account of the last days of Edgar Allan Poe's life, in which the poet is in pursuit of a serial killer whose murders mirror those in the writer's stories.

I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty cool to me.  I envision it will be a lot like a 'Jack the Ripper' film and an Edgar Allan Poe biographical film meshed together.  Sounds like a winner to me!!

The tentative theatrical release date for THE RAVEN is  March 9th, 2012.

I will definitely be posting a more info and a trailer as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment