Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The official EVIL DEAD game app is finally here!!



Back in November of last year, I did a post about an official EVIL DEAD game app coming out for the iPhone/iPad.  I have been waiting patiently for this game to come out, and I am proud to report that the wait is over!  I haven't heard much about this, but just happened to run across it last night while browsing the iTunes store.  The game was officially released on June 3rd and is available now from the app store!!  The iPhone version is on sale for $2.99 and the iPad app is available for $4.99.


CLICK HERE to view the EVIL DEAD: THE GAME app trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the EVIL DEAD: THE GAME app, for more info and cool screenshots from the game.

1 comment: