Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORRORS wins the ZOMBIE LOVE AWARD from Itsonrandom.com!


I want to take a moment to thank Britnie from the awesome zombie blog, itsonrandom.com, for choosing me as one of the 2 monthly winners of the Zombie Love Award!!  Each month, Britnie gives this award to 2 bloggers that she feels has devoted some good post to anything dealing with zombies!!   I am honored to accept this award and I urge all you zombie fans out there to check out itsonrandom.com asap!!


3 comments: