Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Zombie Hayes is going under the knife today, so expect a delay on new posts for a few days.....

   
 I just wanted to give you heads up that I will be undergoing nose surgery in just a few hours!! Apparently I have a septum that has deviated from the norm.  We are going to set him straight today.  Not a major surgery by any means, but it does mean I will probably not feel like doing much for the next few days except laying in bed. But who knows, it might go perfectly and I will feel fine tomorrow, you never know.  But just in case you don't see a new post for a few days, I wanted to let you know why.  Well, wish me luck....and pray my doctor is not this guy:

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Giggles, it was one of me and my sister's favorite movies as kids!

    Anyway, I know everything will of course go just fine, but the best of luck to you. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article above. May be you need more time to share all the knowledge that you have.
    So, thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete