Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 28, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, November 29th, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 11/29:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

CHILLERAMA  [DVD & Blu-ray]
HORROR EXPRESS  [DVD/Blu-ray combo pack]
THE HOUSE OF SEVEN CORPSES
KIDNAPPED
NEEDLE
TUCKER & DALE VS. EVIL [DVD & Blu-ray]
VAMPIRES

2 comments:

  1. Chillerama AND Tucker and Dale on the same day, it's like Xmas has come early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chillerama looks pretty cool, saw the box at the store the other day and it grabbed my attention, need to see it first though!

    ReplyDelete