Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 14, 2011

It's your last chance to enter the latest 4H blog giveaway! Win a FREE Autogrpahed DVD!!!

Tomorrow, 11/15, is the deadline for entering the latest DVD giveaway!   One guy and one gal reader of my blog will each get an AUTOGRAPHED copy of Scarlet Fry's JUNKFOOD HORRORFEST!!
Enter now before it's too late!   
CLICK HERE to visit the original contest post to get your name in the drawing for the FREE Autographed DVD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment