Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fight off zombies in the ZOMBIE SHOPPING MALL EXPERIENCE!!

   


  This has to be the coolest thing I have heard about in quite some time.  Thanks again to my buddy Caleb for sending me this story.   A group of zombie fans over in England have created the ZOMBIE SHOPPING MALL EXPERIENCE!  They have taken an abandoned shopping mall....filled it with movie quality zombies, and let a group of you and your friends go through the mall and battle the zombies with air soft rifles and weapons.   The website states that "Using state of the art special effects and large, blood-inducing props you’ll tackle a series of computer game like missions in a full-on 'run and gun' gore fest".   The even lasts about 3 hours and the thought of doing video game like missions sounds really interesting.
 
This is super cool, so any readers near London need to check this out for sure.  The shopping mall that this event is being held in will be demolished at some point, so this truly could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

CLICK HERE to read the full story

No comments:

Post a Comment