Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Check out the trailer for the crazy shark film, SAND SHARKS!

   
  Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....well, now you can't even go on the beach!   If you haven't seen the trailer for SAND SHARKS, I suggest you go watch it now.   This looks so over-the-top that it could be a lot of fun!  The film stars Brooke Hogan (daughter of wrestling legend, Hulk Hogan).   Here is the basic plot of the film from the Phase 4 Films website:
 
 
Jimmy Green, a prodigal party boy, is throwing the spring break festival of a lifetime. Little do the hundreds of teenage party-goers know, an underwater earthquake has cracked open a crater beneath the ocean’s surface. This demolition unleashes the first beast to ever swim through sand. It mercilessly feeds on anything that crosses its path, and it is up to those left on the island to stop the carnage.                              
 
 
Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  It looks like lot of cheesy fun to me!!  SAND SHARKS will be released on DVD July 31st.
  
  
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to pre-order the DVD from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment