Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Horror In The News: A West Virginia man tortures and keeps wife chained up for 10 years!

  
  If this were the plot of a horror movie coming out, I'm sure we'd all rush to the theater to see it.  But when something like this happens in real life, you just can't help but wonder how one person could do this to another. 

Apparently, Peter Lizon, age 37, imprisoned his wife and tortured her in different ways for a better part of 10 years.  This torture included burning her all over her body, forcing her to give birth while chained  up, and breaking both of her feet with a "piece of farm equipment".   This is just a few of the things this poor woman had to suffer through.  Read the full article for all the details.  

This is pretty sick and shocking, and I wish the woman involved a full and speedy recovery from her injuries. 


CLICK HERE to read the full article from the Duluth News Tribune

1 comment:

  1. But when something like this happens in real life, you just can't help but wonder how one person could do this to another. Virginia Vacations

    ReplyDelete