Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Horror App Spotlight: INTO THE DEAD
















  Every now and then when I find a cool horror related app on my iPhone, I like to share it with the readers of my blog.  I know not everyone has an iPhone, but for those that do, I think I have found a new horror game worthy of you checking out.   The game is called INTO THE DEAD.   It is very simple game that consists of you running through a field that is filled with zombies, and seeing how far you can get.  It is seen through a first person perspective and is very addicting.  

My personal best is 2,804m, but I have just been playing it a few days now.  If any of you have played this already, let me know your personal best.  Or if you haven't played it yet, download it for free now from the iTunes store and see how far you can get! 
  
CLICK HERE to visit the official ITD website and watch some gameplay videos

No comments:

Post a Comment