Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

If you liked the SCARY MOVIE films, check out the the new film from Marlon Wayans, A HAUNTED HOUSE



 For fans of the SCARY MOVIE franchise, you will want to check out the new film called A HAUNTED HOUSE.   The films was written by, produced by, and stars Marlon Wayans.   While mainly a parody of the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY films, the film also parodies other horror films including THE DEVIL INSIDE.  While some is crude, childish humor  (the trailer opens with a fart joke), some scenes look pretty funny.   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.

A HAUNTED HOUSE open in theaters January 11, 2013.  The film stars Marlon Wayans, David Koechner, Essence Atkins, Cedric the Entertainer, and Nick Swardson (in what looks to be the funniest character in the film).

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment