Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Check out the new Red Band trailer for the upcoming EVIL DEAD remake....

  
I posted a link to the trailer for the upcoming EVIL DEAD film a few months ago, but now we have a new trailer to oogle over.  It is the official Red Band trailer and it looks awesome!  I have not been this excited about movie in a long time.  I never had the pleasure of watching any of the EVIL DEAD films in the theater, so I am really looking forward to this!

The EVIL DEAD remake has a theatrical release date of April 12, 2013 here in the U.S.  Click Here for a list of Worldwide release dates.

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment