Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Check out this cool giveaway over at the SHATTERED RAVINGS Blog

  









   Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know about my buddy Scott's latest giveaway over at his cool blog, SHATTERED RAVINGS.   In addition to running his own cool sci-fi/horror/fantasy blog, Scott does some guest reviews for me periodically for this here 4H blog!

  Right now, Scott is hosting a contest where he is giving away not 1, not 2, not even 3 or 4, but 5 copies of a new book called SHADOW OPS:  FORTRESS FRONTIER by Myke Cole to 5 lucky winners! You can read Scott's review of the book here.  It sounds like a pretty cool military sci-fi/fantasy book.


 The contest only runs through next Tuesday, 2/5, so hurry and enter today! Entering is super easy (just leave a comment on the contest post  and then just like the Shattered Ravings Facebook page).  Good Luck!!


CLICK HERE to go to the Shattered Ravings contest blog post and enter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment