Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tired of waiting for THE WALKING DEAD to start back up? Well get your zombie craving met from the awesome zombie anime series, HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD



I don't remember how I came across this, but I found a video on YouTube of a show called HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD  (H.O.T.D).  It is a Japanese anime series about a group of high schoolers who team up to fight a zombie invasion.  Lots of gore and jiggly Japanese animation ensues!  Check out the promo by clicking the link below to get an idea of what this show is about.  I bought a copy of the complete series on ebay, but you can also find it on Amazon.com.   Maybe this will tide me over until THE WALKING DEAD returns in a few weeks.

CLICK HERE to watch the preview for H.O.T.D

2 comments: