Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Check out VCI Entertainment's Huge 50% OFF Memorial Day Sale!!















  Check out this great message I just got in my email!  The great folks over at VCI Entertainment are having a huge 50% sale on their website!!   For those that don't know, VCI Entertainment is a distributor of some great classic films on DVD and Blu-ray (click HERE to see the list of their horror films). They have some great movies, including films from Dario Argento, William Castle, and Mario Bava, just to name a few! 
Here is the message I just received about this great sale:


  In honor of our troops, VCI Entertainment is offering all DVDs and
Blu-rays at 50% OFF our suggested retail price. Click here to visit our homepage.

  Enter the code VCIMEMDAY to receive the additional savings from our already discounted price. This code expires at 11:59 pm CST, Monday, May 27, 2013.
 
Thank You,
Christopher Rowe
Public Relations Director
VCI Entertainment
 
All sales over $50.00 qualify for free ground shipping for any U.S. address.
This is a "website only" special, only available at vcient.com.
Offer valid once per customer and may not be combined with any other offer.


No, thank YOU Mr. Rowe and to all the great people at VCI Entertainment for honoring our troops and giving us movie buffs a great deal on some great DVD's and Blu-rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment