Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 28th, 2013










Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out today, 5/28
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  9 DAYS
*  ATTACK OF THE JURASSIC SHARK
*  THE CORPSE GRINDERS 3
*  DARK SKIES  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DEAD MINE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  FERSEIN'S GATE
*  A HAUNTING AT SILVER FALLS
*  NAILBITER
*  SHANKS  [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment