Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

And the winner is......


















 Congratulations to Megan Beck on winning the latest 4H DVD giveaway!  

 Megan won the Wild Eye Releasing prize pack featuring THE BLOODY APE and GOTH KILL on DVD, along with a GOTH KILL mini poster!     Congrats Megan!!  

 If you didn't win this time, don't worry, you can still purchase these great DVD's from the Wild Eye Releasing website by clicking here

  Stay tuned to the 4H blog for another great DVD giveaway coming soon!


http://www.wildeyereleasing.com/







1 comment: