Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blu-ray Review: RIGOR MORTIS


http://www.wellgousa.com/rigor-mortis
RIGOR MORTIS
Directed by
Distributed by WELL GO USA

 I recently watched RIGOR MORTIS, not having any clue what to expect going into this film. The film has a first time director, and a crazy sounding plot, so I went into this completely blindfolded.  I came out of it, though, with my eyes wide open and looking forward to the next film from Juno Mak.   This film is a treat for your eyes with some of the most visually stunning effects I have seen in some time.  Before I go any further, here is the plot of the film courtesy of the Well Go USA website:

  A washed-up actor, desperate and suicidal, moves into a haunted apartment building where supernatural creatures, ghost hunters, Taoist exorcists, and the souls of the undead are among his neighbors

  The plot sounds pretty simple, yet the film was actually a little confusing to me at times.  Mainly because of the ghost aspect and not really knowing if who, or what, you are seeing is actually "real" or not.   The plot really is not that important though, when watching a film that is just this visually beautiful!   The effects and creepy imagery are the star of the show here and do not disappoint.  Throw in a healthy dose of some of the greatest martial arts action I have seen in quite some time, and you have one movie that will blow you away. 

  Turn down the lights, crank up the surround sound and get ready for a fun ride!  I have a big fan of RIGOR MORTIS and highly recommend it!   RIGOR MORTIS is out now on DVD and Blu-ray from Well Go USA Home Entertainment.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the Blu-ray or DVD


http://www.wellgousa.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment