Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Check out the trailer and disgusting opening scene for the upcoming film, SEPTIC MAN!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2574666/?ref_=nm_knf_t3 Check out the trailer and opening scene for the upcoming Canadian horror flick,  SEPTIC MAN!  Just when you thought you had seen it all comes a horror movie based in the sewer!  Here is the basic synopsis from the film's imdb.com page:

 A sewage worker gets trapped inside a septic tank during a water contamination crisis and undergoes a hideous transformation. To escape, he must team up with a docile Giant and confront the murdering madman known as Lord Auch.

 SEPTIC MAN is directed by , who previously directed the 2011 film, MONSTER BRAWL.  From the looks of the trailer and that disgusting opening scene, this movie is going to be crazy!  Check it out and let me know what you think!

  SEPTIC MAN is on VOD now and will be in select theaters, this Friday, August 15th.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the opening scene

No comments:

Post a Comment