Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Check out the trailer for 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS

2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS is the follow up to 2005's 2001 MANIACS, which was written and directed by Tim Sullivan and starred genre legend, Robert Englund. Mr. Sullivan is back in the writer and director's chair for the sequel, so we know this sequel is in great hands and should live up to the "original". I put that in quotes because the "original" 2001 MANIACS, was actually a remake of the 1964 Herschell Gordon Lewis film, TWO THOUSAND MANIACS. Genre legend Bill Moseley takes over for Englund this time around, and I can't wait to see his performance in this film.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer courtesy of TrailerSpy.com

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! That looks about 100x more bloody and depraved than the first one! (The first is totally a fave. I think I caught it on FearNet randomly and was tickled by the utter absurdity of it all.)

    Bit disappointed that Robert Englund's not reprising his role this time, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Englund was great, but I am super excited about Bill Moseley taking over the character...that guy rocks!

    ReplyDelete