Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This weeks Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, June 1st

Here are the Horror related DVD's that came out today, 6/1/2010:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

* CORNERED [DVD]
* KILLER SWARM [DVD]
* SLITHIS [DVD]
* THE WOLFMAN [DVD & Blu-Ray]
h
h
If you didn't check out THE WOLFMAN remake in theaters, make sure to check it out on DVD. I thought the remake was great, with a lot more scares and gore than I expected. I also thought Benicio Del Toro did a great job, and I am not usually a fan of his acting.
Also...check out the trailer for KILLER SWARM. It might be the worst trailer I have ever seen. The entire trailer is just made up of still photos....there is not one piece of video footage in the entire trailer....weird!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna share your post on my facebook,u know,the link,I like your post! is that ok?

    ReplyDelete