Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Check out these cool Horror themed fireworks!


While visiting my local Ka-Boomers firework stand today, I couldn't help but notice the numerous Horror themed fireworks for sale.  I have never noticed this before, so not sure if this is something new or maybe I just haven't been as observant in the past.  This was also my first time to shop at a Ka-Boomers stand, so maybe this company just has more Horror themed fireworks than the tents I have visited in the past. 
Anyway, I just thought these were cool so thought I would share some pics of a few of my favorite ones!



MUMMY MADNESS


















CREATURE FEATURE

















ZOMBIE ZONE

















 HAUNTED SCARECROW


















SHARK ATTACK














CLASSIC KONG

















THE GATES OF HELL














I have no clue who the artist is for the Snake Bite company which makes most of these fireworks, but the drawings on all these packages are actually really good...I almost hate to blow them up!

3 comments:

  1. The shark attack is my favorite. Very cool indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Classic Kong....mainly because it says WARNING: SHOOTS FLAMING BALLS and I'm immature like that.

    ReplyDelete