Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Friday, July 22, 2011

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be taking a brief hiatus for about a week.....read more for details!

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be taking a much needed Summer Vacation.   As much as I love doing this blog, it is a lot of hard work and does take up a lot of time.  So, I will be taking a short break from the blog, but don't worry, I will be back in no time!  Check back next week (week of 7/31) and you will start seeing my daily posts again!  Until then, feel free to look around...check out the archives...there are over two years worth a posts over in the Archives section for you to look through.

Have a great summer and I will see you soon!!!   Stay scared!!

-Zombie Hayes

2 comments:

  1. rest up, you are correct... it is some solid time to maintain... enjoy your time away, we will be waiting... right here!
    jeremy [iZombie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. Just don't go to any tropical islands that become ground zero for a zombie... oh wait, that's the video gamer DEAD ISLAND.

    ReplyDelete