Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Did you know SEARS Department Store has a website just for zombies?















  Apparently this is old news, but I am just finding out about this.  Apparently Sears launched a special campaign a while back in conjunction with a past Halloween season (not sure if it was for last Halloween or how long ago it was created) which features a website designed and geared toward zombies.  Yes, even the living dead want to be stylish and use craftsman tools!

 You can view the site in zombie language, or you can switch to English if you are not brushed up on your zombie talk.  This is pretty funny stuff.  Browse around and shop like a zombie!

CLICK HERE to visit Sears for Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment