Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Do you know about Hollywoodiscalling.com ??


   I don't  know where I first read about this, but there is a website called Hollywood Is Calling where for less than $20 bucks, you can have a celebrity actually call you on the phone!  Or, for only $5, you can get your very own celebrity video email greeting!!  It looks like the live calls are mainly geared toward having the celebrities call and leave you a message on your answering machine or voice mail so you can brag to your friends that a celebrity called you.
  There are lots of celebrities on the site, and while most of these aren't your A-list actors, there are some very cool actors/actresses on here (Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell anyone?) and even some great horror celebs! 

Current horror celebs include:

Andrew Bryniarski - Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)"
Ari Lehman - Young Jason from "Friday The 13th"
Bill Johnson - Leatherface "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2"
Butch Patrick - Eddie from "The Munsters"
David Naughton - "American Werewolf in London"
Edwin Neal - The Hitchhiker from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Felissa Rose  - "Sleepaway Camp"
Kane Hodder  - Jason from "Friday The 13th VII-X"
Lar Park Lincoln - "Friday The 13th VII"
Sid Haig - "House of 1000 Corpses", "The Devil's Rejects"
Tony Todd - "Candyman"
Warrington Gillette - Jason from "Friday The 13th Part 2"


CLICK HERE to visit Hollywood Is Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment