Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 24, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, September 25th, 2012

     
 
Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 9/25:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

388 ARLETTA AVENUE
AFTER THE DAWN
AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  THE COMPLETE 1ST SEASON [DVD & Blu-ray]
ASYLUM BLACKOUT
THE BUCKS COUNTY MASSACRE
ELVIRA'S MOVIE MACABRE:  BLOODY MADNESS
EXIT 101:  THE HALLOWEEN PARTY MASSACRE
MANIAC  [Blu-ray]
PORKCHOP II:  RISE OF THE RIND
POST-MORTEM
PURIFICATION
*  READY OR NOT
STRIPPERS VS. WEREWOLVES  [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE TALL MAN  [DVD & Blu-ray]
TERROR IS A MAN
TERROR OF DRACULA
ZOMBIE [Blu-ray]
ZOMBIE BABIES

No comments:

Post a Comment