Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Blu-ray Review: THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON

  

THE WALKING DEAD:  THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON
Distributed by:  Anchor Bay Entertainment

 I assume if you are a reader of this blog, then you are watching one of the best shows that
have ever been on TV, THE WALKING DEAD.  If you are a fan of horror, and are not watching this show, something is wrong, and we'll need to talk.  But, for those that are watching the show, THE WALKING DEAD:  THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON is available now on DVD and Blu-ray.  If you are like me, you have seen every episode thus far, but this is a series that you will definitely want to revisit on video someday.  This is one I will let my kids experience someday when they are old enough to watch it and the show has long been off the air.

  But, you don't need to wait that long to enjoy this release, as it is packed full of extras and special features.  Even if you don't need to go back and watch the episodes any time soon, there is still tons of time you can spend in the world of THE WALKING DEAD.  Here are just some of the great special features included on this release:

FEATURETTES:
* Rising Son  * Evil Eye  * Gone But Not Forgotten  * Heart Of A Warrior  * Michonne vs. The Governor  8 Safety Behind Bars  * Making The Dead  * Guts And Glory 

AUDIO COMMENTARIES on Episodes 4,5,8,9, and 15

DELETED SCENES:  * Walk With Me  * Say The Word  * Hounded  * Home  * I Ain't No Judas  * Clear


This 3rd season had some great moments in it, including the introduction of Michonne and the return of Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker)!

  Get your copy of THE WALKING DEAD:  THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON today!  This would be a great way to revisit season three before the newest season of THE WALKING DEAD starts on October 13th!


CLICK HERE to purchase the Blu-ray
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment