Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 14, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, October 15th, 2013

 










Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 10/15
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ABDUCTED
*  BABYSITTER MASSACRE
*  BAD RECEPTION
*  BIRDEMIC 2:  THE RESURRECTION
*  THE BLACK DAHLIA HAUNTING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLACK SABBATH  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLOOD MOON RISING:  LUCY'S REVENGE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  CANNIBAL DINER
*  CROSSLAND
*  EMBRACE OF THE VAMPIRE (1995)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  EMBRACE OF THE VAMPIRE  (2013 remake) [DVD/Blu-ray combo pack]
*  EYES WITHOUT A FACE [Criterion Collection Blu-ray]
*  FAMILY PROPERTY:  BACKWOODS KILLING SPREE
*  GRAVEYARD SHIFT / SILVER BULLET Double Feature
*  HALLOWEEN:  A NIGHT IN THE GRAVEYARD
*  HALLOWEEN:  NIGHTS OF HORROR
*  HATE CRIME
*  THE HAUNTING [Blu-ray]
*  JACK 'O' SLASHER
*  JUG FACE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS  [Blu-ray]
*  MANIAC  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  MURDER UNIVERSITY
*  NIGHT TIDE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PARANORMAL APPARITION
*  PET SEMETARY / PET SEMETARY TWO Double Feature
*  PSYCHOPATH MANIA
*  THE SAVAGE BEES
*  STALKER
*  THE STRANGER  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE SKY IS FALLING
*  THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE:  THE BEGINNING  [Blu-ray]
*  THANKSKILLING 3
*  TO JENNIFER
*  UNLUCKY CHARMS
*  WITCHBOARD 2:  THE DEVIL'S DOORWAY  [DVD & Blu-ray]

 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has given us valuable information. Any and all tips of your message is great. Thanks for sharing. You keep blogging.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete