Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cult classic NEKROMANTIK is coming to Blu-ray!

 
  In 1987, German director   created a film that is a true cult classic to horror fans.  The film was NEKROMANTIK and is about a very taboo subject.   Here is the plot of the film from it's ibdb page to tell you what I mean:

  A street sweeper who cleans up after grisly accidents brings home a full corpse for him and his wife to enjoy sexually, but is dismayed to see that his wife prefers the corpse over him.

  There you go...pretty vile and disgusting stuff.  All the more reason that horror fans like this movie.  I have never seen this film, as it has been long out of print on DVD.  You don't see this one for sale very often, as the DVD has become quite a collectors item.  I have seen copies of the DVD sell for up to $80 on ebay and amazon.com. 

  Well, if you haven't been able to see the film, you soon will have a chance. It was just announced that distribution company Cult Epics will release a 2014 Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray of NEKROMANTIK!  I will let you know once I hear an official release date.   Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.  Be advised, this trailer is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.  The trailer contains lots of gore and nudity.  Watch at your own risk!

  If you have seen NEKROMANTIK, leave a comment and let me know what you think about this film.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer  **WARNING** Trailer contains nudity and gore

No comments:

Post a Comment