Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Check out the great CARRIE inspried coffee shop Telekinetic girl prank!!

 














  You might have already seen this, as it is making it's way around  the internet.  A marketing company has produced an awesome Telekinetic girl prank at a New York coffee shop to promote the new CARRIE film coming out next Friday, 10/18! 

 In the prank, a man is set up with a harness and cord tied to him, and he spills coffee on actress playing the telekinetic girl. She then uses her "powers"  to throw the man and begin wrecking the coffee shop, as horrified patrons look on in disbelief!  This is very cool, and worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet!


CLICK HERE to watch the prank

 

1 comment:

  1. Great video and Blog, congratulations from:
    http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete