Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 7, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, October 8th, 2013












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 10/8
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  4 DEAD GIRLS:  THE SOUL TAKER
*  ADAM CHAPLIN: VIOLENT AVENGER
*  AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  ASYLUM  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ANNA: SCREAM QUEEN KILLER
*  BUTCHER BOYS
*  COMPLICITY
*  CORRUPTION  [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  CURSE OF CHUCKY  [DVD & DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  DEAD IN TOMBSTONE
*  EARLY GRAVE
*  THE EXORCIST: 40TH ANNVIERSARY [Blu-ray]
*  HORROR STORIES
*  HOUSE ON STRAW HILL [DVD/Blur-ay Combo]
*  IN THE FLESH
*  THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) [Blu-ray]
*  NIGHT TRAIN TO TERROR  [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  NOTHING LEFT TO FEAR [DVD &  Blu-ray]
*  THE PURGE  [DVD & DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  RESOLUTION  [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]
*  THE SECRET OF CRICKLEY HALL
*  SHIVER
*  STATIC  [DVD & 3D Blu-ray/DVD combo]

No comments:

Post a Comment