Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, DRACULA: UNTOLD


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829150/?ref_=nv_sr_1
 I have always been a zombie fan, but Vampire movies are starting to slowly become one of my favorite sub-genres of horror.  The latest vampire film is called DRACULA: UNTOLD and tells the story about how the man we know as "Dracula" came to be.  

  This trailer looks great, sort of a Dracula film with a the fighting and style of a film like 300 mixed in.  I will be checking this one out in theaters for sure!   The film is directed by , who from the looks of his imdb.com page is a first time feature director.  This film seems like a huge undertaking for a new director, but from the looks of the trailer, he did an amazing job!

   DRACULA: UNTOLD will be released to theaters  October 17th of this year.  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think about this one...are you excited to see this one?



CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment