Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 28, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 29th, 2014













Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 7/29
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

BLIND DEAD:  THE COMPLETE SAGA
CURTAINS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE DEN
*  I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL BURY YOU, I'LL SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE TOO
THE PYRAMID
TWIN PEAKS:   THE ENTIRE MYSTERY  [Blu-ray]


No comments:

Post a Comment