Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 8th, 2014













Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 7/8
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ART OF DARKNESS
*  THE BABY  [Blu-ray]
*  THE BACKPACKER
*  BANANA MOTHERF#CK#R
*  BLOODY BIRTHDAY [Blu-ray]
*  BLOODY MOON  [Blu-ray]
*  FAVOR
*  HUNTING THE LEGEND
*  RIGOR MORTIS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SERIAL KILLER CULTURE
*  STAGE FRIGHT  (2014)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THIRTY PROOF COIL

No comments:

Post a Comment