Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hayes Hudson's House of Horror is taking a vacation!
















 I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking about a week off from blogging for a much needed vacation, so don't expect any new posts over the next week or so.  Once I'm back, I'll start up the blog posts again!   Thanks!!












-Zombie Hayes

1 comment:

  1. have a nice Vacation !! FANTASM :a long time viewer of your blog ! catch ya later

    ReplyDelete