Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's World Cup [Zombie] Fever with GOAL OF THE DEAD!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2787824/?ref_=nv_sr_1  I just watched the trailer for a new foreign zombie film called, GOAL OF THE DEAD.  I figured with the World Cup going on right now it would be the perfect time to feature this new soccer, or I mean, fùtbol film, on the blog.  I can't say I have ever seen a zombie film based around this sport, so this should be a fun one to check out!  Here is the basic plot of the film from the Fearnet.com feature on the film:

 For the Olympique de Paris soccer team, this away match scheduled against Caplongue was merely supposed to be one last chore before the end of the professional season. Yet no one could ever have imagined that an unknown rabies-like infection was going to spread like wildfire, turning this small town's inhabitants into ultra-violent and highly contagious creatures. For Samuel, the former golden boy who is nearing retirement, Idriss, the arrogant wunderkind, Coubert, the team's depressed coach and Solène, the young ambitious journalist, this will turn into the most important confrontation of their lives.

  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment